[openpgp] Benoit Claise's No Objection on charter-ietf-openpgp-01-03: (with COMMENT)

2015-06-25 02:48:36
Benoit Claise has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-openpgp-01-03: No Objection

introductory paragraph, however.)

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-openpgp/

COMMENT:

"CRFG curves". Certainly some sort of elliptic curves for cryptography I
don't know anything about.
Google pointed to me: CRFG - Chronic Renal Failure Gene
Until I realized it was the research group :-)

Pure editorial (use it or drop it)
OLD: Potential inclusion of elliptic curves recommended by the CFRG (see
note below)
NEW: Potential inclusion of elliptic curves recommended by the Crypto
Forum Research Group, CFRG (see note
below)