[openpgp] Draft Agenda posted

2015-07-16 20:42:51
Greetings,

        I have gone ahead and posted a DRAFT agenda for the meeting in Prague.
I will not be able to make it, but will be attending remotely.  The agenda is
copied at the bottom of this e-mail.

        I've set aside 10 minutes for Daniel, myself, and our esteemed ADs to
talk about how we see this work moving forward.  I've then set aside 10 minutes
for discussion or presentations on each of the four areas that we identified as
areas we want to revise in the 4880bis document.  Finally, there's 30 minutes
for open mic discussion (or to absorb some amount of over-run in the previous
section).

        What we really need to do is see if it makes sense for us to actually
meet, even though we have the room.  Thererfore, PLEASE let us know if you want
a speaking slot in this meeting, and if so, what you want to discuss.

        If we don't have substantial talks, I'm not sure it makes sense to
meet, we should be able to hash out those document components online (which we
will start doing concurrently).

        Let us know ASAP, please.

        Christopher

--