Re: [openpgp] Draft Agenda posted

2015-07-16 20:49:56
Do we actually need to discuss the CFRG curves right now?

I am almost certain that OpenPGP should use the curves and so should
S/MIME. But we won't know for sure until after there is a signature
proposal on the table.

I am equally certain that OpenPGP should be able to use the CFRG curves in
pretty much the same way as the other EC algorithms already implemented
modulo some possible details that won't be knowable till after CFRG readout
occurs.

Anyone disagree? What would there be to discuss?

On Thu, Jul 16, 2015 at 9:42 PM, Christopher LILJENSTOLPE <