Re: [openpgp] IESG conflict review check...

2015-07-24 18:24:05
Greetings,

        I agree with you, on both points...

        Christopher

On 24 Jul 2015, at 3:56, Daniel Kahn Gillmor wrote:

On Fri 2015-07-24 12:10:05 +0200, Stephen Farrell wrote:

The IESG has been asked to do a 5742 conflict review [3]
of a document that describes an application of PGP so
I thought I'd check here.

So the question is if the WG think there is any conflict
between this specification [4] and the work of this WG.

IMO the answer is no (having quickly scanned the document).

i also agree that the answer is "no" -- I do not think this spec
conflicts with the work of the WG.  It's basically saying "use OpenPGP
to sign and/or encrypt the transcript before sending, with a specific
mime structure".  we're not aiming to get in the way of that.

[4] https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-davin-eesst/

the ascii art here is kind of "wow".

  --dkg

李柯睿