Re: [openpgp] Crypto on Rails

2015-08-12 19:24:32
On 17/07/2015 1:59 am, Phillip Hallam-Baker wrote:

If we can introduce a fingerprint format that can be used on any type of
input data without semantic substitution attacks, we can make interfacing
OpenPGP to other types of cryptosystem a lot easier and simplify the
implementation and deployment of all types of crypto system.

So, essentially applying the KISS principle to crypto instead of
treating it like voodoo.  Sounds good to me.

Regards,
Ben