Re: [openpgp] [FORGED] RE: Fingerprint schemes versus what to fingerprint

2016-04-11 18:28:49
Peter Gutmann <pgut001(_at_)cs(_dot_)auckland(_dot_)ac(_dot_)nz> writes:

Derek Atkins <derek(_at_)ihtfp(_dot_)com> writes:

I'm not sure what OpenPGP cards have to do with this, since I'm
talking about PKCS #11. I can use a PKCS #11 device with X.509, with
S/MIME, with TLS, with SSH, with IKE, and quite probably with a number
of other, lesser-known Internet security protocols. The one
significant one I can't use it with is PGP.

I have not had any problems using PKCS#11 with GnuPG.
See http://gnupg-pkcs11.sourceforge.net/

Most recently, I have used it with YubiKey NEO and YubiKey4.
See https://www.yubico.com/products/yubikey-hardware/yubikey4/

        -- Mark