Re: [openpgp] Gitlab information now on openpgp charter page

2016-07-21 08:48:20
On Thu 2016-07-21 13:45:23 +0200, Barry Leiba wrote:
I have put four pointers on the openpgp charter page in the datatracker, here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/openpgp/charter/

Those links are for the 4880bis document, DKG's note about using
gitlab, the link to get a gitlab userid, and the gitlab Quickstart
guide.

If anyone needs more information than is provided in those links,
please let us know and we'll try to make that information easier to
find also.

thanks for doing this, Barry.

I noticed today that https://tools.ietf.org/wg/openpgp/charters still
says "concluded WG" and also doesn't have the pointers you just added.
I'm not sure how to change that page, though.

     --dkg