Re: [openpgp] Gitlab information now on openpgp charter page

2016-07-21 12:05:26
I noticed today that https://tools.ietf.org/wg/openpgp/charters still
says "concluded WG" and also doesn't have the pointers you just added.
I'm not sure how to change that page, though.

I'll check with the tools team on that.

OK: Henrik has corrected the page so it now shows "Active WG" and has
the correct charter dates.  But we should all note that the tools
versions of these pages are in maintenance mode only now, and we
should get used to using the datatracker pages instead.  The tools
pages were great when the datatracker had less function, but the
latter has caught up with the former, and the tools team would like to
stop maintaining duplicate pages and concentrate on fixing bugs in and
adding function to the datatracker instead.

If there's a reason that people prefer the tools version, please let
the tools team know why, and they'll look at beefing up the
datatracker pages.  You can post to  <tools-discuss(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org> if you
want to ask about this.