[openpgp] openpgp.org reactivated

2016-08-29 07:44:31
Hi,

with some help of Phil Zimmermann, I reactivated and re-purposed
http://openpgp.org

It is now hosted on GitHub pages and has a new design and content. I
will try to put up new blog posts and content in the future. I am also
very much open for pull requests to change, fix and extend the pages at
http://github.com/OpenPGP/openpgp.github.io

I would like to see this page grow like xmpp.org and provide an overview
over the standards and maybe also provide recommendations, which are not
part of the standard, but commonly implemented.
In addition, it should provide a simple introduction for people who
heard of OpenPGP but don't know which software to install.

Cheers
Dominik