Re: [openpgp] [openpgp-email] openpgp.org reactivated

2016-08-29 08:28:44
To clarify: It would be great to extend the software pages via pull
requests, I just started with a list off my head, many projects are
still missing.
I am open to add any software that implements the OpenPGP standard! We
should also order the software alphabetically within the sections to
make the pages more neutral.

Cheers
Dominik