Re: [openpgp] Linked Identities / URI Attributes status

2017-10-07 03:43:50
On Fri,  6 Oct 2017 18:26, look@my.amazin.horse said:

A secondary thought is that, while the content explicitly isn't
restricted, overloading user ids with more stuff adds to the amount of
guesswork implementations have to do to interpret and display them in a

You don't need to do any guesswork.  We have notation data which can be
used to add meta data to a user id.

Hiding things which might act as identities in UAT does not feel right.
We better keep UAT for what they are used today - for the more or less
useless photo-ids

Shalom-Salam,

   Werner