Re: [openpgp] Web Key Directory I-D -07

2018-11-15 05:25:24
On Thu, 15 Nov 2018 10:13, azul(_at_)riseup(_dot_)net said:

One example would be using 'azul+conference_name(_at_)riseup(_dot_)net' to
register
to a conference.
It's low overhead. I can just come up with a addition to my email

Right, and we more or less agreed that this is a good and useful
extension.  I merely don't think that it should go into the protocol,
because it is a MUA thing.  GnuPG will very likely help MUAs by taking
care to strip of such sub-addresses when looking for keys in a remote
directory [1].

Salam-Shalom,

   Werner

[1] See