Re: [openpgp] comments on draft-mccain-keylist-02

2019-02-13 14:51:00
Thank you, Micah, for adding me to this email. I would like to just add
here that our freelists.org mailing list has yet to be meaningfully used,
and we would be absolutely willing to move discussion to an appropriate
IETF-managed mailing list. (Because our draft has yet to be assigned
to/adopted by any working group, we didn't have an IETF mailing list we
could use for discussion.)

That being said, we have made our best efforts to encourage discussion
within the IETF community—including announcing our draft to SecDispatch.

Thank you for the useful comments so far; we will work to incorporate this
feedback in future versions of the draft.

Miles

On Wed, Feb 13, 2019 at 3:31 PM Micah Lee
<micah(_dot_)lee(_at_)theintercept(_dot_)com>
wrote:

Hello,

I'm adding Miles McCain to this email, who is one of the authors you
left out. And I'm also adding the keylists(_at_)freelists(_dot_)org mailing
list.