Re: [openpgp] User ID Attribute Subpacket

2019-02-21 08:47:03
Hi Derek,

On 21.02.2019 15:40, Derek Atkins wrote:
This is exactly it -- we are storing a certificate on an NFC (or even UHF
RFID) chip that would be presented to a verifier -- and then the chip
would perform a key exchange using the key in the certificate for a
proof-of-possession authentication.  Every byte matters, which is exactly
why we went with OpenPGP and not X509!

Sounds interesting, too bad it's not public, I'd gladly check out the implementation details :)

Thanks for taking the time to describe it all!

Kind regards,
Wiktor

--
https://metacode.biz/@wiktor