Re: [openpgp] AEAD Chunk Size

2019-03-29 15:39:31

On Mar 29, 2019, at 2:52 AM, Marcus Brinkmann
<marcus.brinkmann=40ruhr-uni-bochum(_dot_)de(_at_)dmarc(_dot_)ietf(_dot_)org>
wrote:

Hi,

Just to set the record straight: I made two very specific actionable
proposal on this very list 9 months ago.

Yes, you did, and really, that’s the one that I think we’ve been debating from.

Summarizing, you said max chunk size of 64K.

There has been a lot of quibbling from there, like the Protonmail people saying
256K, and others wanting some other things.

Your proposal was the starting point from the one I kicked out yesterday.

        Jon