Re: [openpgp] 1PA3PC: first-party attested third-party certifications (making Key Server Prefs no-

2019-08-28 11:59:22

Ah, I'll revise one bit:

The subpacket definition should include a version number or digest algorithm
to be future prove.

If there are new and different semantics in a subpacket, I see no benefit to
artificially conflating them with the old.  If we ever really need that, we
might as well introduce a new subpacket type, it's not like we're running out of
namespace. This is also not common practice in other subpackets types.

 - V