I was in need of a method for deploying keys to WKD that is easy to
manage by multiple persons.
So this is my simple script for doing this:
- It uses Netlify as the publishing platform (free & Let's Encrypt)
- Everyone who has access to the git can manage their PGP key(s).
- Keys in the git repo are automatically published every time the repo
changes by using a simple Python script that is called by Netlify on
- It uses the openpgpkey subdomain described as the WKD advanced method
- It sets the correct CORS and Content-Type header
openpgp mailing list