Re: [openpgp] WG Review: Open Specification for Pretty Good Privacy (openpgp)

2020-11-28 00:05:29

Salz, Rich <rsalz=40akamai(_dot_)com(_at_)dmarc(_dot_)ietf(_dot_)org> wrote:
    > What is different that folks think it will succeed this time?

It's unclear to me what "it" refers to, or "this time".

It could be the WG, it could be the protocol, it could be that email will be
become ubiquitously encrypted/signed.

Stephen seems to have answered with "it == WG", but it's not clear to me that
you mean that.

--
Michael Richardson <mcr+IETF(_at_)sandelman(_dot_)ca>   . o O ( IPv6 IøT
consulting )