Re: [openpgp] I-D Action: draft-ietf-openpgp-crypto-refresh-00.txt

2021-02-05 14:56:04

Daniel Kahn Gillmor <dkg(_at_)fifthhorseman(_dot_)net> wrote:
    > On Fri 2021-01-29 11:59:31 -0500, Paul Wouters wrote:
    >> The -00 document is just the re-generated version of RFC4880. The only
    >> changes are the updated boilerplate and generating code differences of
    >> the xml tools over the years, as well as the document author, role and
    >> name/time of the draft.

    > Thanks for this, Paul!

    >> You can see the diff with RFC4880 using this url:

https://tools.ietf.org//rfcdiff?url1=https://tools.ietf.org/rfc/rfc4880.txt&url2=https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-openpgp-crypto-refresh-00.txt

Looks good to me.
Some significant pagination differences later on, but the text all looks
consistent.

    > I've proposed some document editing workflow clarifications over on
    > https://gitlab.com/openpgp-wg/rfc4880bis/-/merge_requests/31, including
    > an ephemeral section (to be removed when we make it to an RFC) that
    > describes how to collaborate on the document.

Good.

--
Michael Richardson <mcr+IETF(_at_)sandelman(_dot_)ca>   . o O ( IPv6 IøT
consulting )