Re: [openpgp] OpenPGP interim meeting tomorrow (2021-02-26 15:00Z)

2021-02-27 11:47:13
On Thu 2021-02-25 13:16:58 -0500, Daniel Kahn Gillmor wrote:

The IETF OpenPGP working group has an interim meeting scheduled for
tomorrow (Friday Feb 26th) at 15:00 UTC.  That's in a little less than
21 hours from now.  Please join us!

Thanks everyone for coming!  We had 20 people in attendance, from
several different implementation teams.  There was fruitful discussion,
and i think we're moving forward well.

Special thanks to Vincent, who took the bulk of the notes.

I've cleaned and uploaded the notes here:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/interim-2021-openpgp-01/materials/minutes-interim-2021-openpgp-01-202102261500-00

And i opened two issues in gitlab to track two main points that came up
without resolution:

S2K update:
https://gitlab.com/openpgp-wg/rfc4880bis/-/issues/13

UID-less certs: