Re: [openpgp] RSA-PSS and RSA-OAEP for v5

2021-02-28 14:10:33

Hiya,

On 28/02/2021 20:05, brian m. carlson wrote:
Sure, I'm happy to defer this for the moment.  We don't need to make a
decision immediately, and considering that I just proposed this
yesterday, we can definitely let folks think about it for a while before
coming back to it.

Great, thanks. Sometimes these things do get easier based
on earlier decisions, we'll see.

If pushing this to later made sense, I guess creating an
issue in gitlab would be the thing to do so's we don't lose
track of it. (Apologies if someone did that already, I didn't
go check just now.)
I've created one so we don't lose track of it:

https://gitlab.com/openpgp-wg/rfc4880bis/-/issues/22

Thanks again,
S.