Re: [openpgp] German BSI, PQC for OpenPGP in Thunderbird,

2021-06-24 09:40:24
Hi Kai,

My only concern at this point in time would be the question of what PQC
methods to include?  Right now there are still way too many choices, and
there is an expectation that NIST will reduce those choices over the next
2ish years.  So does it pay to do the work now, or perhaps wait a bit for
Round 3 to finish, before we potentially add methods?

-derek