[openpgp] couple of gitlab merge requests closed

2022-01-05 08:47:49

Hi all,

The DT met again today and hope to have another I-D out in
the next month or so (and to be heading towards "done" as
well, where "done"=="having a draft the DT propose to the
WG for WGLC/publication etc.").

On today's call we discussed a bunch of merge requests,
including two [1,2] for which the DT had consensus to close
without incorporating the changes proposed.

As [1,2] were not generated by the DT, but were proposed by
someone on gitlab, and hadn't ever been seen by the WG list
we thought it'd be a good idea to provide this information
to the list, just in case.

Cheers,
S.

[1] https://gitlab.com/openpgp-wg/rfc4880bis/-/merge_requests/73