Re: IETF meeting dinner

2000-08-02 13:50:09
No, just come. Do you know the info?

For a BOF discussion group, Have a reservation for dinner at 5:45 on
Thursday.
I hope you can attend.

Directions to Tambellini's Restaurant: (139 7th St., PGH, PA  15222)
From Convention Center start going West on Penn Ave. towards 9th Street
by turning Right.  Turn Right
onto 7th Street.   Total Distance:  0.3 miles.

Sumanth wrote:

Hi Michael,
    We are a couple of developers working on an IBM caching proxy product.
We're not attending the
 IETF but we're interested in coming to the meeting dinner. Do we need to
register or RSVP for it?

Thanks,
Sumanth

Michael W. Condry wrote:

 Have a reservation at 5:45 on Thursday.
Directions to Tambellini's Restaurant: (139 7th St., PGH, PA  15222)

From Convention Center start going West on Penn Ave. towards 9th Street
by turning Right.  Turn Right
onto 7th Street. You can't miss it.  Total Distance:  0.3 miles.
aminil(_at_)us(_dot_)ibm(_dot_)com wrote:

The Extensible Proxy website mentions a dinner (Thursday) at the IETF
meeting for interested parties.

Has the time and place been decided upon?

Thanks,
Lisa