Re: IETF meeting dinner

2000-08-03 13:55:54
Its probably under my name (Michael Condry) or the local Sun
Admin's name (Mary Ann Willard).

Fred Douglis wrote:

No, just come. Do you know the info?

For a BOF discussion group, Have a reservation for dinner at 5:45 on
Thursday.
I hope you can attend.

Directions to Tambellini's Restaurant: (139 7th St., PGH, PA  15222)
From Convention Center start going West on Penn Ave. towards 9th Street
by turning Right.  Turn Right
onto 7th Street.   Total Distance:  0.3 miles.

Whose name is this under?  I called the restaurant to confirm that shorts
would be acceptible, but first I tried to identify the group I was joining,
and we couldn't figure out what reservation it was.

Fred