Re: FW: I-D ACTION:draft-beck-opes-psrl-00.txt

2000-12-05 10:12:56
"Michael W. Condry" wrote:

I think in the long run, with the Content owner knowing things
are going (most likely under their agreement) is going to be
a better operational model.  I would expect that semantic
modification will be an agreed upon service (like routing
is today) and certain controls are available to both parties.

Assuming that in most cases the content owner will have impact on what's
going on is probably a good idea, but we should NOT base our model and
rule specification language on this assumption. We also need to allow
the other case, where the service provider has the control and there is
NO agreement betwenn those two parties.

-Markus