Re: FW: I-D ACTION:draft-beck-opes-psrl-00.txt

2000-12-05 10:49:40
On Tue, Dec 05, 2000 at 01:49:46PM +0000, Dave Reynolds wrote:

An "explicit invocation" example might be making my processing dependent upon
site's privacy policy. There will be many ways of checking privacy policy
(P3P,
PrivacyBank, peer-recommendation services) which may be best implemented by
the
access provider as multiple proxylets rather than a single large black box.

You just reminded me...

P3P is about to go to Candidate Recommendation phase (where
implementation experience is gathered), and it would be very
desireable to get a proxy-based implementation out there. If anyone
knows of such a project/product, or is interested in starting one (I
can point you at people who may be able to help on the P3P side of
things), please drop me a line.

--
Mark Nottingham, Research Scientist
Akamai Technologies (San Mateo, CA)