OPES Workshop, Febuary 20th in NYC

2001-01-24 13:40:08
 OPES workshop

The OPES workshop will be held just prior to the CND2001 conference at the Lucent Facility in New York. The workshop will be February 20th, at the address
32 Old Slip
New York, NY 10005

Below is the draft agenda items and speakers.

o       OPES IETF status report - Condry
o       Rule and proxylet specifications  Beck and Hofmann
o Rule language and rule engine processing requirements clarification - Yang o Protocol characteristics for rulets and proxylet downloading Maciocco and Yang
o       Naming for proxylets and rulets - Maciocco
o       BCDF status and related requirements - Vernick and Condry
o       Some details on examples - Hofmann
o       Using BXXP for extended proxy services - Orman
o       An API for generic proxy services - Orman
o       Brainstorming on Policy issues  all
o       ICAP discussion - all
o       Open discussion on accounting impacts - all

If you are interested then please reply to Condry(_at_)intel(_dot_)com to register for the workshop. There is no registration fee except participation. We welcome additional topics I may charge one topic discussion lead for "admission". More details on the location, etc. later.
Space is limited.

Michael W. Condry
Director, Network Edge Technology
2111 N.E. 25th Ave.