issues on IRML & rule processing for OPES

2001-06-05 08:48:11
Hi, all

In preparation for the upcoming OPES interim meeting, we would like to
compile a list of open issues regarding IRML and rule processing in general.
I will go back to the mailing list archive to dig out the issues that we've
discussed so far. Meanwhile, it would be very helpful if you bring any
issues, doubts, suggestions, etc. in this area to the group's attention
before the meeting. Feel free to repost any issues that we discussed before
so it would not be missed.

Thank you all,

Lily