Re: Efficacy of rule specification, processing

2001-06-06 16:34:09
 However, he might move into a
zone where there is heavy contention for bandwidth and he gets only a 10th of
what
he was receiving at start-up time. He may now want to strip video
out and get only the audio in, for example.

regardless of other benefits - I don't think allowing dynamic rule upload would
be very helpful in this situation (due to additional delay of the process).
I guess mechanism that trigger different set of rules depending on changing
conditions might be more helpful - if possible.

would be interesting to hear ideas on this tomorrow,

gamze

Gamze Seckin, Ph.D.
Luxxon Corporation
The art of being wise is the art of knowing what to overlook.  William James