potential workgroup meeting agenda items

2001-06-15 16:59:30

Assuming things will be in order for a meeting in London,
we need to start working on an agenda.

Three documents will have starter drafts by then (these are target titles)
        OPES Deployments
        OPES Models and Taxonomy
        iCAP

we might even have an OPES policy requirements draft.

Some agenda time will be allocated to discuss these contributions.

Items of interest to the members but not yet discussed include
        personalization (PCI)
        ESI (Edge Side Includes)
        processing points and other rule issues

Ok, this is only a early cut list and I have not assigned speakers.
Issues or details from others?

Michael W. Condry
Director,  Network Edge Technology