Re: WG Review: Open Pluggable Edge Services (opes)

2001-06-19 12:08:12
On Tue, 19 Jun 2001 14:32:13 EDT, Abbie Barbir said:
I still cannot see why you keep insisting that the primary purpose of OPES
is abusive? I do see that you are concerned, but the use of words such as
"primary purpose seems to be abusive" is totally out of place. I do not
think the OPES guys are serial criminals?

Well.. maybe not serial criminals.  But serial abusers of end-to-end
transparency, certainly.
--
                                Valdis Kletnieks
                                Operating Systems Analyst