RE: Protocol Performance

2001-07-23 13:35:11

I would also like to see a comparison between a caching box
running with and without ICAP, or with or without SOAP (if any
exists yet). Kind of an ICAP bake-off. If we had a ICAP server
which would not do any real processing, but just respond back
to the server, plus a load balanced setup so we don't see the
server become the bottleneck. That should give us an idea about
the performance impact when enabling ICAP.

Would that be in the scope of what you're planning?

Thanks, Frank

Frank Berzau                 phone: +49 7234 942393
Technical Evangelist         fax: +49 7234 942394
webwasher.com AG             cell: +49 171 1483307

AIM: fberzau                 email: frank(_at_)webwasher(_dot_)com
ICQ: 40157371

Keep Your Web Clean          http://www.webwasher.com/

NEW +++ Internet Access Management with DynaBLocater(TM) +++