Tentative Agenda for IETF52

2001-10-31 12:14:18

Hi,

we plan on having an OPES meeting at IETF52 in Salt Lake City. Please
find below a tentative Agenda. We want to spend most of the time on
the documents directly related to the charter, and limit discussion of
broader issues.

Thanks,
  Markus

===== Tentative Agenda for IETF52 =====

- Agenda bashing [5 min]

- IAB Considerations for OPES [20 min]

- Discussion of existing OPES documents [45 min]

  - OPES Use Cases and Deployment Scenarios
    draft-mchenry-opes-deployment-scenarios-0?.txt

  - A Model for Open Pluggable Edge Services
    draft-tomlinson-opes-model-0?.txt

  - Policy Requirements for Edge Services
    draft-rafalow-opes-policy-requirements-0?.txt

- Discussion of future OPES documents [30 min]

  - Requirements for Callout Protocols

  - Data Integrity and Security

- Miscellaneous [20 min]

  - Brief update on iCAP