RE: ICAP Server Implementation

2001-10-29 08:12:42

I'm not sure I understand the question. Multiple services residing on the same server are identified by their respective URI - right?

Note that there is no facility within iCAP itself for any type of "negotiation" - it is only designed for transport (getting the object from A to B, as it were).

John