Re: Proxylet API: IDL version

2001-11-07 03:34:54

I would be interested to know the relation between your patent application and the OPES architecture. I would be concerned if it relates to the OPES architecture components, not if they are about internal service architecture which is outside of OPES.

By the way, your API set is not the "accepted standard" for OPES, as you know, but we publish it for information for interested parties.

At 02:17 AM 11/7/2001, Andrew Walker wrote:

On Tuesday 06 Nov 2001 7:15 pm, Maciocco, Christian wrote:
> Are the Thundercrack APIs proposed to the IETF falling under this patent
> statement ?
No, the proposed API's are excluded from our patent application.

Michael W. Condry
Director,  Network Edge Technology