IAB document

2001-11-30 13:52:01
OPES followers.

Understanding the issues in the IAB document is THE critical goal of the upcoming OPES meeting in Salt Lake City.

We all wish to go forward and "become official" and I believe we need to understand the issues and work though them in our charter and plans. There are many requirements that apply outside of OPES that were stimulated because of the discussions around OPES. Topics impacting OPES and other areas will be discussed during the Thursday night plenary. In out meeting we are focusing on OPES, these concerns, and how we will address time.

Certainly, we will not solve all the problems (particularly security ones) in the meeting but we will identify the suitable requirements and work items for us to meet.

See you all there.

Michael

Michael W. Condry
Director,  Network Edge Technology