Re: IAB document

2001-11-30 14:35:10

Condry, Michael W. wrote:

Understanding the issues in the IAB document is THE critical goal of the upcoming OPES meeting in Salt Lake City.

Let me just add that Sally (co-editor of the IAB document) agreed to present the IAB considerations and to lead the discussions on this topic. We will take as much time as needed for this topic, other ones on the previously sent out agenda will be dealt with time permitting.

We'll send an updated agenda to the list and IESG later.