Re: OPES WG approved

2002-02-22 19:07:07

A real, live working group, on the agenda, I can hardly believe it, me
of little faith.  Indeed, many people are owed thanks for their efforts,
especially Michael for never giving up and for driving the technical
vision and execution with his team at Intel.  And to Paul Hoffman for
hosting this mailing list during our time of travail.

Now we can all devote our efforts to the technical work, the stuff of
the enthusiasm that we had two years ago when we were writing the
first architecture draft.  There's ample room for contributions, and
I'm looking forward to collaborations during the coming months.

I'd like to have the data integrity model on the agenda, Mr. Chairman!

Hilarie