Content networking terminology

2002-03-19 00:12:23

There was some short discussion in one of the group meetings (I think it was at the end of CDI's BoF) regarding work on defining a common set of terms in the content networking space (to update RFC3040 terms and integrate the terms being used in both CDI and OPES).

At the time it was considered outside the scope of all groups to do this work.

I've created a mailing list on Yahoo! groups if folks are interested in trying to work on this (the implications this has on the critical paths of documents in the OPES and CDI groups is probably a point for discussion this week).

 Post message:  content-networking-terminology(_at_)yahoogroups(_dot_)com

 Subscribe:
content-networking-terminology-subscribe(_at_)yahoogroups(_dot_)com

 Unsubscribe:
content-networking-terminology-unsubscribe(_at_)yahoogroups(_dot_)com

 List owner:    content-networking-terminology-owner(_at_)yahoogroups(_dot_)com

Apologies for the rather long name.