Re: Open source: ICAP, IRML, Proxylets

2002-03-25 04:22:23

Hello,

Thanks for your interest.

Yes, it is 'almost' ICAP 1.0. It is as per draft-elson-opes-icap-01.txt
(expired Aug 2001), except that chunking of encapsulated body (and related
Preview facility) is not supported. I understand the performance implications
of this - but we can work together  towards removing that limitation.

Thanks and regards
Geetha

John Martin wrote:

Geetha,

This is great. Can you confirm that you implemented icap 1.0 and not 0.95?
(It is not clear from the pages I read though the description of icap
appears similar to that in the 1.0 spec).

Thanks,
John