RE: http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-opes-protocol- re qs-00.txt

2002-05-30 15:47:29
Hi Markus,

Is it still possible to add this requirement ? I mean chaining callout
servers ?

This may improve the performance in case you have a few callout servers that
need to handle a specific message in order.
I can see that the plurality of servers is needed due to the spatiality of
each server - so they may not be able to all reside in one server.

Unless it is either too late to add such a requirement or it is not
acceptable from some reason, I can draft some description.

Warm regards,

Haim Rochberger
System Architect
Comverse
Mobile Internet & Broadband Division
Office: +972-3-766-9121
Mobile: +972-54-970-504
Email: Haim_rochberger(_at_)comverse(_dot_)com
<mailto:Haim_rochberger(_at_)comverse(_dot_)com>