RE: To chain or not to chain

2002-07-25 10:03:51
The Sprint spec was issued under an NDA as a formal RFP. I know that
several member companies on this list received the RFP. It is not
publicly available for competitive advantage reasons.

Some hint of what is in it is publicly available in the form of white
papers written by me and my team. These are available for download
through http://developer.sprintpcs.com/ . You have to join but there is
no cost and it is spam free. The white papers focus on the applications,
it is not immediately obvious that an intermediation system is required
under-the-hood to enable it. These papers are also 1 year old. They
begin to look dated.

My successor at Sprint is Martin Geddes, who was previously one of my
staff. Martin is always happy to talk about this stuff and has spoken to
several of companies who are members on this list. I will be happy to
pass on his details if you send me a private request.

Cheers,

David

David J. Anderson
Direct 206.664.9610