RE: Draft Agenda for IETF 56

2003-03-11 10:44:20
At 16:13 11/03/03, Abbie Barbir wrote:
Jfcm,
good points. The discussion really affect the consideration if we should adopt SOAP or not. I do think that TCP is needed. TCP provides many faetures that we need (that is for the callout protocol).

Certainly. What I mean is that dependng on the where, speed, security, interactivity, there may be many ways to implement the OPES protocl. I suppose that IP will be used in most of the cases - not sure as it would fit well under a qnet (QNX) system. So the envelopes could be very different while the relation process between dispatchers and servers could be the same.
jfc

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.

---