RE: Publishing OCP Draft as WG Document

2003-06-05 09:46:08
Finally,

what a releif.

abbie

-----Original Message-----
From: Markus Hofmann [mailto:markus(_at_)mhof(_dot_)com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2003 2:07 PM
To: OPES Group
Subject: Re: Publishing OCP Draft as WG Document

Alex,

since no one objected.. Alex, could you please go ahead and publish
the current version of the draft as WG document?

Thanks,
   Markus

Markus Hofmann wrote:

Hi,

I suggest that the current OCP document gets adopted and
published as
WG
Internet Draft, from which the WG will continue to work on.

We already discussed this a while back. Unless someone objects by
beginning of next week, I'd ask Alex to submit the OCP document for
publication as WG document.

Note that this is still work in progress, and that the WG will
continue
to work on the protocol and on the document.