Re: Draft minutes from IETF 58

2003-11-17 07:49:44

Geetha,

I am willing to volunteer some of my time for the rule language related
work - review, authoring/editing,whatever is needed...   Specifically,
on the following work items:
[...]

Thanks much for your suggestions and your email indicating your willingness to contribute to possible future work items. Several good ideas - we'll discuss them in greater detail a little later when we've wrapped up the active documents and decide on possible re-charter.

Folks - anyone else interested in working on new work items? We've a nice collection of ideas so far, and three folks who expressed their willingness and ability to keep contributing.

Thanks,
  Markus