RE: Revides ID needed for draft-ietf-opes-authorization-02

2004-03-30 15:38:13

will do

abbie

-----Original Message-----
From: Markus Hofmann [mailto:markus(_at_)mhof(_dot_)com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 2004 3:46 PM
To: OPES Group
Subject: Re: Revides ID needed for draft-ietf-opes-authorization-02

Folks,

Allison just gave the OK to move forward with the document,
so we just
need to add a reference to RFC 2119 and address the "must" vs. "MUST"
issue.

Once this is done, we'll notifiy Ted and he'll take it from there.

Abbie - can you take care of this? If not, please let us know so that
someone else does it.

Thanks,
   Markus

Markus Hofmann wrote:

Folks,

we also need to revise our draft
draft-ietf-opes-authorization-02. All
the information we've so far is in the ID tracker, which says

 - No security consideration section
 - All-caps MUST, SHOULD, etc. used but not defined
 - Lots of lower case musts that may need to be upper case;
   please review.
 - Look for note from Allison descibing additional
   concerns.

While were waiting for the notes from Allison, we ca ncertainly
already
get started to address the first three conerns.

Abbie - as the master editor, can you please take a lead
and work with
the other document authors to address these issues? Thanks!

Thanks,
  Markus