Revides ID needed for draft-ietf-opes-authorization-02

2004-03-30 12:39:03

Folks,

we also need to revise our draft draft-ietf-opes-authorization-02. All the information we've so far is in the ID tracker, which says

 - No security consideration section
 - All-caps MUST, SHOULD, etc. used but not defined
 - Lots of lower case musts that may need to be upper case;
   please review.
 - Look for note from Allison descibing additional
   concerns.

While were waiting for the notes from Allison, we ca ncertainly already get started to address the first three conerns.

Abbie - as the master editor, can you please take a lead and work with the other document authors to address these issues? Thanks!

Thanks,
  Markus