Re: Revised ID needed for draft-ietf-opes-end-comm-06.txt

2004-03-30 15:54:11

Alex Rousskov wrote:

FWIW, I believe this comment should be addressed differently, by
adding the following text (or its polished version):

  Following an IETF policy on Wiretapping [RFC2804], OPES
  communication model does not consider wiretapping requirements.
  Nevertheless, the documented threat is real, not obvious, and
  OPES technology users operating in wiretapping or similar
  logging environments should be aware of it.

I wouldn't have a problem with phrasing it that way. I actually like the idea of keeping it documented somewhere.