Re: An opes services usage question

2004-04-12 13:34:37

John,

        I agree that if your problem space consists of routable
proxies with strong client affinity, then that is what you should
address first (while keeping more general load balancing demands in
mind, iff possible).

        My understanding is that we will start discussing OPES
rechartering very soon. Adding "OPES metadata exchange" protocol into
the discussion mix would be nice. Ideally, for the discussion to be
effective, there has to be a draft with a good outline of what the
problem space and possible solution directions are. Active
participation of interested parties in the WG would be key as well.

Thank you,

Alex.